Have questions before applying?
Read our FAQ
Estimated completion time:
Thank you for your interest in becoming an egg donor! Through the donation process, you receive:
- A generous compensation package. (You will be contacted by phone to discuss the compensation)
- Multiple medical exams worth hundreds of Euros.
- Genetic testing for more than 302 genes
- Fertility tests
- STD’s (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
If you do not live in Cyprus, 95% of the process will be done in your own country. You will only have to come to Cyprus for the final Egg Donation stage which only takes a few hours. You can return home as early as the next day, stay overnight, or if you would like to stay for longer and enjoy some time in Cyprus, that is entirely up to you.
The process is very safe and you will not run out of eggs by donating.
By donating, you are making dreams come true by helping couples that are not able to have a family on their own.
Click on our FAQ's above to learn more about egg donation.
The application process consists of two phases:
1) The Prescreen Questionnaire (complete below): This is a short questionnaire that screens you on basic egg donor qualifications. Once you pass this stage of the application process, you will be prompted to complete the full questionnaire.
2) Full Questionnaire: Once you submit this short prescreen questionnaire and it is accepted, you will be prompted to complete the full-length questionnaire. The full questionnaire is a slightly more involved survey that dives into more detail on everyone's favorite topic - YOU! So to get started, sit back, relax and complete the pre-screener questionnaire below:
Already started an application?
Click Here to Login